Jensen Corporate Holdings, Inc. receives six awards from the California Landscape Contractors Association.
Cupertino, CA – June 29, 2007 – Jensen Corporate Holdings, Inc., a leading provider of landscape construction and maintenance, was again recognized by the California Landscape Contractors Association (CLCA) with six regional landscape awards. Jensen received awards for projects in large, medium, and small commercial and residential construction and maintenance.
John Vlay, President and CEO noted, “Once again we have been recognized for our quality, customer service, and professionalism within the industry. We are also fortunate to be associated with great customers and employees. It is definitely a team effort.” Jensen, an Employee Owned Company, has received awards from the CLCA for over twenty five years. Jensen received awards in the following categories.
- First Place in Custom Residential Maintenance, San Francisco Residence
- First Place in Residential Estate Development, Palo alto Residence
- Achievement Award in Custom Residential Estate Development – Unlimited, Saratoga Residence
- Achievement Award in Public Works for Magic Mountain Playground, San Mateo
- First Place in Large Commercial Construction for Marvell Corporate Campus, Santa Clara
- First Place in Medium Commercial Maintenance for Sunrise Park, City of Gilroy
For further information please visit the company website at www.jensencorp.com or the CLCA website at http://clcasfba.org/.
About Jensen Corporate Holdings, Inc.
Jensen is a leading provider of landscape construction and services throughout the San Francisco Bay and Sacramento Areas. Focused on servicing customer, Jensen provides site work development for large scale construction projects and landscape maintenance services for both private and public sectors. Its flagship projects include the Pacific Shores Center, Stanford Art Museum, Sun Microsystems, and Oracle Headquarters. Jensen is currently working on the California Academy of Sciences in Golden Gate Park. For further information, please visit Jensen’s website at www.jensencorp.com